- Update: She found the proposal, passed the quiz, and said YES!
What is this site for?
If you found this site, whoever you are, I'm happy! It means I am one person closer to KC! You've discovered my online marriage proposal (eProsal). It is a message in a bottle that I am tossing into the vast ocean of the internet. My hope is that one day it washes up on KC's shore.
If you think you're the KC I love then what are you waiting for? (or just answer for fun)
After answering the proposal you may need to complete a quiz to ensure that you're the real KC! It is made up of questions whose answers only the real KC would know!
"Good things come to those who wait."
How Can I Help?
I really need your help carrying this message along and bringing it ever closer to KC. You can help spread the word by:
- Sharing the link to this site using some handy suggestions.
- Share the site using some fancy social bookmarking sites and such.
"Fate! There is such a thing as fate, but it only takes you so far. Then it's up to you to make it happen."
What is there for me to do here?
Hopefully, you will be abe to have a bit of fun while you are here, which is what I'm hoping makes my online proposal enjoyable and memorable.
- You can give your answer to my marriage proposal and answer the skill-testing questions meant to ensure you're the real KC.
- You can sign the guestbook and leave your best wishes or threats if you happen to have a girlfriend with the initials KC.
- You can read about other people who have proposed online. That's right, I'm not alone!
- You can let me know what you think about our compatibility or the wedding ring.
"This is true love... you think this happens everyday?"